Anti slavery policy statement
MENU FRESH LTD has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
MENU FRESH Ltd is a supplier of Foodservice Products to many organisations from NHS and Local Authorities to HORECA. Our suppliers and our customers are based in the UK. We procure goods and services in excess of £30 million per year. We work with a wide range of different suppliers, subcontractors and partners, each of which will have their own subcontractors, affiliates and associate entities. MENU FRESH Ltd therefore is connected to multiple entities through numerous contractual relationships.
Due diligence processes
- Made our staff aware of the Modern Slavery Act, including its definitions of slavery and human trafficking
- Told staff what to do if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking
- Contacted suppliers and partners to check what assurance arrangements they have in place
- Commenced a revision of our procurement contracts and related documents to include prohibitions in respect of slavery and human trafficking and compliance with the legislation and
- Reviewed our Whistle blowing Policy
The above procedures are designed to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ended 2023.